Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Flowers and the Bees


"A thing of beauty is a joy forever:
Its loveliness increases; it can never
Pass into nothingness." - John Keats


It's just a bunch of crocus and a couple of bees. But what is perennial and beautiful and give passionate gardeners everlasting joy and happiness this time of year? Welcome back little bees.
You got that one right.



A brand new season is coming. There will be more flowers to smell and enjoy. More nectar and pollen for the bees. More romance and opportunities to learn, share, and care about the little things that makes life worth living.

3 comments:

  1. Hi LoLa,
    Love your photos, the crocus are beautiful. I have a few of the purple crocus in my yard but no bees yet. It needs to get just a little warmer here first.
    Have a great week,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judy. We have an unusually warm weather last week and I was so exited to see the crocuses blooming and the bees doing their thing. I have a new camera, a Nikon D500. I'm hoping it will someday help me produce a few decent photos.

    LoLa

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely, colourful beginning of spring. The bees are busy collecting the pollen and these gorgeous crocus have lots! Hidden all winter they emerge, silky and glistening, I understand your joy in taking their picture.

    ReplyDelete